Protecting Your Information
Seaside is committed to maintaining your trust by protecting and securing your personal account information. Seaside maintains a Corporate Information Security Policy, approved by our Board of Directors, that is the framework of our Information Security Standards. Seaside utilizes a variety of industry standard practices to help protect you and your information.
- This site requires the use of a secure browser that encrypts information while you are online. You will know a site is secure when you see HTTPS: instead of HTTP: in the URL.
- This site uses SSL Encryption protocol to protect your information.
- This site uses firewalls to prevent unauthorized access to our systems and to your information.
- Access to our system requires use of a user ID and unique password entered by you to validate your identity.
The most effective steps in protecting your privacy are the actions you take to guard against the disclosure and unauthorized use of your account and personal information:
- Change your access codes regularly.
- Never share personal information unless you know who you are providing it to.
- Safeguard checks, account statements and ATM, credit and debit cards. Report any lost or stolen items immediately.
- Memorize personal identification numbers (PINs) and avoid writing PINs, where they can be easily found.
- Never share this information with anyone.
To report fraudulent emails or websites please call us at (407) 567-2222 or email us at email@example.com. *Email transmitted over the Internet is generally not secure. Information of a confidential or sensitive nature should not be sent via email.